We are currently seeking a confident, motivated and personable individual to join our showroom team as our full-time Retention Manager.
The focus of the Retention Manager within the Dealership is to lead and develop all Guest Retention activities within the dealership.
Guest Retention and advocacy is our No.1 priority. Each and every day, we are working to achieve this by offering quality vehicles and products to our guests.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and drive the Retention Teams strategies across the dealership to maximise retention opportunities.
- Develop & drive the Retention Teams strategies across the dealership to maximise retention opportunities.
- Lead and Mentor the Retention Team.
- Support the Dealership in achieving the retention& dealership KPI’s through their respective sales strategies.
- Support Dealer staff with coaching and program implementation of retention.
- Develop strong support and relationships with the Sales, Service teams.
- Act as a Retention SME in the dealership. .
- Champion guest retention activities through all areas of the dealership to ensure “One Team”, “One Toyota” presentation to our guests.
- Utilise & analyse reporting to create effective guest contact strategies.
- Maintain a strategic call program to ensure a solid focus on guest retention activities.
- Support and influence the development of Retention within the dealership.
- Monitor all retention activities in the dealership, using experiences and learning to continuously improve the process for our valued guests and the dealership.
- Ensure Guest Retention reporting and analytics is produced in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure each and every guest in the dealership has the opportunity to be given an “unbelievable” guest experience.
- Working with each area of the dealership to work together towards Guest Retention.
- Maintaining a strong, positive guest-centric on-show approach at all times.
- Demonstrate and encourage behaviours that align with company policies, organisational values and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years Retention or Customer Service experience Leadership Skills
- Enjoy interacting with people and have a commitment to assist and the ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Polite and friendly phone manner
- Demonstrate initiative with a can-do attitude and have a proactive approach
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and efficiently
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Remuneration and Benefits
The successful candidate will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with the importance of the role. A great place to work through career development opportunities. Initial and ongoing training and support. On-site parking is available along with the opportunity to become part of a supportive team-oriented dealership representing a well-renowned brand.
If you would like to join our team, please express your interest in this role by clicking the link below:
Rewards & Recognition
We do this through competitive fixed and variable remuneration, SGC superannuation, and numerous additional company provided benefits, offering an attractive remuneration package.
Recognition of performance is designed to recognise the great work of our employees. Great performance each and every day improves our company, provides a great guest experience, and the enhances the enjoyment of your work day. Recognition is both formal or informal and recognises both employee behaviour and performance. Both are equally important to us.
Reward For Performance
Our remuneration is developed to compensate and reward great performance. It may be made up of fixed or variable remuneration that is set by legislation or the company. When rewarding performance, the performance level and behaviours demonstrated by employees that are consistent with Lexus values are those that make up great performance.