BUSINESS VEHICLE LOAN
Also known as a chattel mortgage, a business vehicle loan is a commercial vehicle loan designed to provide flexibility for people in business.
A Lexus Financial Services Business Vehicle Loan offers a convenient way for GST registered businesses to finance a vehicle that is used predominantly for business purposes. This business vehicle loan gives you the security of knowing the vehicle is an asset of your business - even while you are paying it off.
IT OFFERS YOUR BUSINESS:
- The security of a fixed interest rate over the term of the vehicle loan.
- A choice of vehicle loan terms, ranging from 1-7 years.
- Your choice of flexible payment options.
- Finance for both Lexus and non-Lexus vehicles.
- The ability to make additional payments, reducing the total interest payable.
- The option to reduce monthly payments by making a balloon final payment, freeing up business cash flow.
- Daily interest calculations on the outstanding principal balance, so any additional payments you make reduce the total interest payable.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and roadside assistance.
- Opportunities for income tax deductions through depreciation and interest charges.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I CHANGE MY PAYMENT AMOUNT?
Please be aware that for Lease contracts there are no interest savings to be gained by making additional or increased payments. Please contact our Lexus Financial Services Customer Solutions Centre on 1300 888 840 if you would like further information.
WHAT TYPES OF FINANCE ARE AVAILABLE FROM LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
HOW CAN I GET FINANCE WITH LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
CAN I SELL MY CAR WHILE IT IS UNDER FINANCE?
Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. A minimum loan term of 12 months applies. The maximum loan term will vary depending on the finance product selected and will be subject to Lexus Financial Services policy and procedure. You may be required to pay a deposit for capacity reasons. Additional interest charges will accrue if you select a balloon final payment option and early termination fees may apply if you elect to make additional repayments during the loan term.
The information provided by Lexus Financial Services, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536 is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.