LEXUS OWNERSHIP SOLUTIONS
If you're a sole trader, partnership or company looking to finance a vehicle used primarily for business use, the Lexus Ownership Solutions Business Vehicle Loan could suit your needs. It offers the security of a Guaranteed Future Value* and a fixed interest rate for the term of the loan, so you can focus on the needs of your business.
The Guaranteed Future Value is the minimum value of your new Lexus at the end of your vehicle loan contract, as determined by Lexus Financial Services. At the end of the loan term you have the option to replace, retain or return your vehicle. If you decide to return your vehicle to Lexus at the end of your term, Lexus Financial Services will pay you the Guaranteed Future Value which will be put against your final payment (subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met).
LEXUS OWNERSHIP SOLUTIONS OFFERS YOU THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Know your vehicle finance and repayment costs upfront
- Know the Guaranteed Future Value of your vehicle at the end of the loan.
- The option to replace, retain or return the vehicle at the end of the term.
- A choice of loan terms, ranging from 1 - 4 years.
- Flexibility to nominate a deposit amount to reduce monthly payments.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and roadside assistance.
- Lexus Ownership Solutions is available on new and demonstrator Lexus vehicles.
How does it work?
At the time of purchase:
- Select your new or approved demonstrator Lexus.
- Nominate the deposit you'd like to pay, if any.
- Choose your term and number of kilometres you expect the vehicle to travel over the term.
- Lexus Financial Services will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value of your new Lexus.
- Lexus Financial Services will then calculate your monthly repayments, with a final payment equal to your Guaranteed Future Value.
At the end of your term
You'll have the assurance of several options to choose from:
- Replace or sell your Lexus - use the trade-in value or sale price to pay the remaining balance of your vehicle loan.
- Retain your Lexus - simply pay the outstanding balance (including the final payment). We can help you refinance your vehicle loan if you don't have the cash on hand (conditions apply).
- Return your Lexus - We'll pay you the Guaranteed Future Value we agreed at the start of your term and put it towards the remaining balance owing on your vehicle loan (subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT TYPES OF FINANCE ARE AVAILABLE FROM LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
WHAT IS THE CURRENT INTEREST RATE OFFERED BY LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
DOES LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES OFFER FINANCE FOR NON-LEXUS VEHICLES?
CAN I DEFER A PAYMENT?
The information provided by Lexus Financial Services, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536 is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.
* Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new Lexus at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Lexus Financial Services (LFS). If you decide to return your car to Lexus at the end of your term, LFS will pay you the agreed GFV amount which will be put against your final payment, subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met.