Finance Leases are a popular business solution, as you can get the vehicle of your choice without a deposit, allowing you to retain your capital for other purposes. At the end of the lease you have the opportunity to make an offer to purchase the vehicle or vary the lease by extending the term of the lease.
A FINANCE LEASE OFFERS YOUR BUSINESS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Preserve your business capital with the ability to finance 100% of the vehicle.
- A choice of vehicle lease terms, ranging from 1-7 years.
- Finance for vehicles up to 3 years old.
- Fixed payments for the term of the lease with options to extend upgrade or make an offer to buy at the end of your lease.
- Vehicle finance available for both Lexus and non-Lexus vehicles.
- Rental payments may be income tax deductible if you use the vehicle for business purposes and to generate income.
- GST on rentals may be recoverable in whole or part.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed e.g. on-roads, stamp duty, registration.
- You should check with your accountant or financial adviser to determine whether this finance arrangement best suits your business needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT TYPES OF FINANCE ARE AVAILABLE FROM LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
WHAT IS THE CURRENT INTEREST RATE OFFERED BY LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
DOES LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES OFFER FINANCE FOR NON-LEXUS VEHICLES?
CAN I DEFER A PAYMENT?
Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. A minimum loan term of 12 months applies. The maximum loan term will vary depending on the finance product selected and will be subject to Lexus Financial Services policy and procedure. You may be required to pay a deposit for capacity reasons. Additional interest charges will accrue if you select a balloon final payment option and early termination fees may apply if you elect to make additional repayments during the loan term.
The information provided by Lexus Financial Services, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536 is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.