Lexus of Parramatta (ACN 000 678 473) aims to provide its customers with the best possible products and service. To achieve this, we aim to make efficient use of the personal information we collect from our customers.
We also want our customers to have confidence that in handling personal information, we afford that information an appropriate level of privacy, consistent with the National Privacy Principles.This statement sets out our policy for dealing with your personal information.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
Why personal information is collected by Lexus of Parramatta
- responding to enquiries regarding vehicles and vehicle sales, products, accessories and services we offer
- receiving feedback and dealing with complaints
- processing orders and administering accounts
- providing customer and dealer support
- applications for employment
- vehicle warranties and product recalls
- marketing and promotional activities
- product development and market research
- meeting our regulatory and legal obligations.
If we are unable to collect the personal information we require, we may not be able to do business with you or the organisation with which you are connected.
How does Lexus of Parramatta collect personal information?
Our Web site may also offer interactive facilities, such as customer enquiry or comment forms and competition entry forms, where personal information may be collected. In addition, we may obtain personal information from third parties such as our dealers and distributors, contractors and regulatory authorities.