Overseas F Sport model shown
- A D-4S fuel injection system
The D-4S fuel injection system allows for a more diverse range of fuel to be used, improves reliability, increases power output and reduces noise.
- Dual VVT-i
Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (Dual VVT-i) alters the inlet and exhaust valve timing in accordance with engine speed, load, temperature and throttle position. This means at low engine revs, it optimises valve timing to increase low-end torque, while at higher speeds it increases midrange and top end power. In addition, by minimising the period of valve overlap (the condition where both the inlet and exhaust valves are open) at low engine revolutions, Dual VVT-i helps reduce emissions and improves fuel economy.
- Atkinson combustion cycle engine
This engine uses a high-expansion ratio Atkinson cycle, VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing-intelligent) system, ETCS-i (Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent), and EGR system employing a highly efficient EGR cooler. In addition, use of an engine water pump assembly has eliminated the V-ribbed belt. Thus, improved engine performance, quietness, fuel economy, and cleaner emissions have been achieved.
- Air conditioning utilises NanoeTM technology
- 12.3" widescreen multimedia LCD screen
- 17 speaker Mark Levinson audio system
- Head-Up Display
In the Sports Luxury model, a Head-Up Display positions key information on the windscreen just above the dash panel. You can view your speed, Satellite Navigation directions and audio settings without having to take your eyes off the road.
Overseas model shown
F SPORT GRADE
- F Sport front and rear bumper
- 19" alloy wheels
- SPORT+ Drive Mode for more aggressive acceleration and sportier handling
- All-Speed Active Cruise Control (ACC)
ACC allows the vehicle to come to a complete stop and drive away without the need to disengage cruise control. Managed by a standard millimetre-wave radar-based ACC and Pre-Collision safety System (PCS), ACC continuously monitors the road ahead to gauge distances and the speed of vehicles in front. When the system is active and a preceding vehicle comes to a gradual stop, All-speed ACC will bring the vehicle to a halt within a safe distance behind it. When the preceding vehicle starts to accelerate away a message will be shown in the Multi Information Display asking if the driver would like to resume cruise control.
- Digital radio, a first for Lexus Australia
- The dash is divided into 'Display' and 'Operation' zones offering a greater sense of control for the driver
- S-Flow energy saving airflow control conserves energy and improves fuel economy by reducing power consumption
Overseas model shown
- It features the introduction of the commanding spindle grille
- Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights with Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) ensure greater safety at night
The projector-type High Intensity Discharge (HID) beams are directed around corners to better illuminate your intended driving line. The inbuilt Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) responds to inputs from the steering angle sensor and the front wheel speed sensors, and activates at speeds above 10km/h. The headlamps are able to swivel, so that the right and left headlamp have a range of movement. The AFS helps ensure improved illumination for greater safety at night.
- Four door Smart Entry and Start
- A self-repairing clear coat3 has qualities capable of repairing minor scuffs and scratches
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
VDIM is designed to help maintain control of the vehicle in the event of a loss of traction - such as a front-end or rear-end slide. It achieves this by seamlessly integrating a number of systems within the vehicle, including electro-hydraulic Electronically Controlled Braking (ECB), Anti-skid brakes (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Traction Control (TRC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) active safety systems with the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Electronic Power Steering (EPS) and Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) - VGRS not available on all Lexus models.
- Blind Spot Monitor2 provides a warning when another vehicle is detected in your blind spots
- 10 SRS airbags
Prototype model shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
GS 450h F Sport
- 19" Alloy Wheels
- Sport suspension
- Automatic High Beam (AHB)
- All-Speed Active Cruise Control
The Pursuit of Perfection
At Lexus, everything we do is driven by a relentless pursuit of perfection. This passion to create the finest luxury vehicles can be seen across the entire Lexus range, from the striking design and advanced technology, through to breathtaking performance. The list of standard luxury inclusions in each Lexus is industry defining. The pursuit of perfection is a goal without an endpoint, as we are always looking to the future to create innovative and leading-edge vehicles. Lexus embodies this philosophy and is committed to setting new standards of experience.Find out more
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. Blind-Spot Monitor is designed as a driver assist device only
and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving and/or
safe parking practices. The area into which the vehicle is to be
driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
3. Self-repairing paint contains an outer coating with qualities capable of repairing superficial scratches only.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250, IS 350, IS 250C and IS F).